Mama Diaries

Monday, March 15, 2010

Video Game Genious

My five year old son is a video game genious. You should see the way he plays his Indiana Jones Lego XBOX 360 game! Today I sat down to play with him. I'm pretty much a technical moron. So, this kid was running circles around me. I'm sitting there trying to figure out if I need to press the "X" button, or the "B" button to obliterate a bad guy who is about to obliterate me. Then I couldn't figure out how to get my character across the molten lava. I tried to jump, but I never jumped far enough. I lost all of my "lives." Finally my little guy couldn't take it any more. "Mom, give me that thing! I'll get you over. You just don't know what you're doing!" Exactomundo kiddo!

2 comments:

  1. There are several video gaming aficionados who desire diablo 2 items speedily, plus they can obtain all the items quickly with the help of the MMOGAH. Every person gets excellent services around the clock on the MMOGAH website. If perhaps internet surfers make use of this site, they receive more specifics about diablo 2 rare items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMOGAH ought to be applied by people who need to get inexpensive ffxiv gil mainly because it is the only platform that provides gil in a good manner and at a good price. It also offers a money-back guarantee to each and every game player on the buying of ffxiv gil. If web users make use of this site, they obtain more specifics about ffxiv gil.

    ReplyDelete