Mama Diaries

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chocolate Milk Stand

What in the world am I talking about? I thought kids were supposed to have lemonade stands in the summer. Not my kids. Those creative geniouses had to do something different. Here's how that story went:

"Mom, we want to have a lemonade stand."

"We don't have lemonade."

"Lemons?"

"Nope."

"Orange juice?"

"Nope."

"Kool aid?"

"Nope."

"Let's go to the grocery store and get some."

"Nope. I have four loads of laundry to do before I have to teach. Let's do this tomorrow."

Of course they couldn't wait until tomorrow. So what did they do? They got out the milk, the Hershey Syrup, and whipped cream, and set up shop in the driveway.

Their customers thought it was the most delicious chocolate milk they ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment