Mama Diaries

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Waterfall Construction

Do you remember that frog habitat I was trying to save a couple of weeks ago? Well, the "Save the Frog Habitat" has now become a full-fledged "Create a Frog Waterpark" project. Now my kids and the neighborhood kids have banded together to form a construction crew. They are out in the middle of the woods with shovels and extra-long hoses that actually reach from one of my neighbor's houses to the location of the frog puddle.

I went back there to investigate. I found miniature construction pylons, kid-sized shovels, and a tiny trickle of water coming from a hose, leading down to the puddle. Not one frog was in sight. I think the heavy construction caused a major evacuation. The plan is to create a tiered waterfall that leads down to the frog puddle.

I'll keep you updated on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment