Mama Diaries

Friday, April 29, 2011

Rainbow Land

We've had a lot of rain here in Cincinnati.  This evening, while the sun was shining, it continued to rain.  The result was a rainbow.  Actually there were several rainbows.  I saw a double rainbow, a regular rainbow, and a blotch of rainbow in the sky.  My kids, of course, were thrilled, especially since one of the rainbows seemed to be hovering close to our house.

We admired the pretty sky on the way to taking my daughter to dance class.

When we entered the dance studio, my son proudly announced to anyone who would listen,  "I live in the house next to the rainbow."  

Does that mean there's a pot of gold nearby?  Maybe I should start looking.  I could really use a pot of gold  for all of those dog expenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment