Mama Diaries

Friday, April 1, 2011

Tongue Trouble

My kids were playing at a friend's house this evening. When I went to retrieve them, I found a very strange sight. The kids were yelling and screaming with orange creamsicles shoved in their mouths. "That's odd," I thought. "How could they be carrying on like that when their mouths are stuffed with creamsicles?" I knocked on the door. My son answered it. "Mommy, my sister's tongue is stuck on the creamsicle!" "You've got to be kidding!" I said. Just then she yanked her tongue from the frozen orange treat. "Ow!" she said. Then she looked at the creamsicle. "There's blood on it!" she exclaimed. "Apparently, you ripped off some of your tongue," I said. "Ewwwww, that's disgusting!' they all said. I heartily agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment